Everyone Should Be Everyone Should Be

Awesome, addicting game. I'd really love to see it expanded if you ever found the time, because the potential's definitely there. As it stands, it's a pretty good "3 lives, get a high score" generic game, which it does really well. However, if you added something like an upgrade system and unlimited continues, it could really feel like a progressive game.

Big upgrades would kind of ruin the whole "kite and poke" mechanic, but putting in stuff like double tapping a direction shooting a projectile that way would add some possibilities with strategy and whatnot.

In summary, it's good for what it is, and really good for a first submission. Apart from that, I think it's a great basic idea for a game and you could really expand on it and make it shine, and I encourage you to do so.

ZombieRod responds:

Hahaha thank you very much for your review, we were thinking about making some power ups and upgrades in the future, i believe we can balance that with some care in the level design :]

Stay put because we might make more games soon!

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

Fun for a bit.

There's not much to review for this game, but I can compliment your choice of music and well-done scoring and control system.

Also, it's based off Spank the Monkey, I played that when I was like 9 and didn't understand what the term meant.

Manly-Chicken responds:

wutz sparnk teh mankehy?

Autoymatic Autoymatic

Kind of easy, Some control issues.

I liked this game, but it seemed to easy, and the controls were strange. I figured them out, but it would be better if you could choose between using the mouse and using the arrow keys.

I liked the concept, but it just needs some streamlining ad polishing up.

Army Driver Army Driver

Pretty Good!

Like I said, this was a pretty good game. I have a couple suggestions, such as decreasing enemy health, as they were a bit difficult to kill. I liked the movement and automatic fire that made it easier to evade or kill, but it was still a bit to hard. I liked gaining the new weapons, and I liked the style. Overall, Good game, and keep it up!

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

Simple, But Fun!

I liked the simpleness of this game, and not having to run around looking for things that give you experiance or growth points, just running around tapping spacebar. The one suggestion that I have is that after you win "Difficult", you should get a sandbox mode, where you have the option to evolve into any monster with no cost whatsoever. Great game!

wilsonbb responds:

Sandbox mode, thats a good idea! I'll take that into consideration.
Thanks~

Grizzly Grizzly

Mostly Good...

I liked the game, but I just thought there were some issues with the height of jumping. Other people may like it, but I found that jumping so high made it a bit hard to control. Other than that, great game!

Run Soldier, Run! Run Soldier, Run!

Needs something more...

To start off, I like this game's style of graphics and the music, but it seems like it's missing something. The difficulty progression is good, but there's nothing added to it. Add some powerups, maybe bosses, and it would be great!

ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0 ChatterBox Chat Room v2.0

Lol, some funny errors

ALICE: You are not the only one. I do like music. I like wine and bread.
Anonymous: i like boobs

Lol, wine+bread+music=Boobs. HELL YA!

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Haha!

A Random Generator A Random Generator

Funny!

Lol'd at "The sky hid from the internet" Like that will ever happen!

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Awesome!

Reminded me of alien hominid, only Hominid didn't shoot shit from his crotch! I liked the powerups, and the difficulty progression! Great job!